What Motivosity Does and Why You’ll Love Working for Us:
Motivosity is a high-growth software company located right in the heart of the Silicon Slopes. The reason we exist is to help employees be happier about being at work. Instead of selling a SaaS product that helps conference calls last waaaaayyy longer than they should, or helping Podiatrists schedule more ingrown toenail appointments, we are improving workplace cultures around the world!Job Details:
As one of our Small Business Account Executives, you’ll FINALLY be able to take a prospect from discovery to close! You ask great questions, you qualify like crazy and you’ve been dying to ask for the business rather than pass the prospect on to an AE. It’s your time to shine...let’s go!Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate why you’re the best BDR on the team. You’ll work with and qualify leads like they’ve never been worked before.
- Connect the dots. Work with prospects to understand why they need help and how to articulate their business issue.
- Know your numbers. Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of prospects’ specific decision-making and purchasing process.
- Make some benjamins. I mean, if you can’t close deals, keep walking. You need to increase deal size through a consultative and analytical sales approach.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience, SaaS sales preferred
- Ability to gather information on prospect business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing to deliver value-added business solutions
- Our brand voice is extremely important. When talking to prospects you need to be warm, friendly, happy, and able to solve the issue quickly.
- Energy is a must. We move quickly at Motivosity and loath complacency. If you want to be told what to do and move slowly, this job is not for you.
- Obsessed with creating the “happy place.” What would you say the happy place is at work? If you can’t talk about that for hours on end, then you aren’t obsessed. We like people who are obsessed with making a culture of motivated employees.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn’t an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from opportunity to close
- A team player with high integrity and grit