What Motivosity Does and Why You’ll Love Working for Us:
Motivosity exists to help employees be happier about being at work. We are improving workplace cultures around the world through software that addresses what matters most to employees. Why do companies invest in Motivosity? Because happy employees are more productive, collaborative, and are the backbone of any great organization.
Inbound SDRs at Motivosity are the first point of contact for our prospects! Your job is to effectively communicate with leads at the top of our sales funnel in order to create qualified opportunities for our Mid Market AE team. This will be an incredible opportunity to gain and/or grow your sales skills under a leadership team that cares genuinely while challenging directly! The empathy is real and the commitment to giving YOU, the SDR, a first class experience is absolutely the most important priority for our SDR Manager.
- The main function of this role will be to execute meaningful discovery calls - here you will uncover legitimate pain or gain from inbound leads
- Strictly adhere to the qualifying criteria and established processes so you keep the pipeline flowing while giving everyone involved the best possible experience
- Understand the importance of managing your tasks/time wisely to ensure you take care of the most important things first
- Sales is the greatest profession, so be a total professional - you should take pride in owning your productivity metrics, demand coaching/development, and have ambition to move your sales career forward
Who we are looking for:
- 1+ year of successful experience in sales development, preferably in SaaS, is ideal but not required
- Energy and empathy!
- Proven track record of quota attainment if applicable
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written,
- Passion for growth and learning additional sales skills
- The ability to work well in a team - we prepare together and we win together
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to doing your best work everyday
- Be a solutions consultant - you’re not an order taker. A qualified rep is one who can gain trust, uncover meaningful information, and sell value to key stakeholders
- Our brand voice is extremely important. When talking to clients you need to be warm, friendly, happy, and able to solve the issue quickly
As a company, Motivosity has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest growing startups in Utah. We recently won the Comparably award for best work-life balance, so you can be sure this is a place where you’ll have the chance to express yourself and have a good time while you’re at it! The Motivosity team is made up of passionate, talented and experienced software people who know how to build a winner. We hope you’ll join us on the journey to help people everywhere be happier while at work!