What Motivosity Does and Why You’ll Love Working With Us
At Motivosity, we believe that life at work can and should be just as meaningful, satisfying, and enjoyable as life outside of the office. Our goal is to help people be happier at work, build amazing company cultures, and focus on all things employee experience! Did you just get chills? Then keep on reading!
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Renewals Manager at Motivosity, you will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the customer success and finance teams to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
You will remove barriers to customer retention and collaborate with the broader customer success team to deliver a high-value customer experience at the time of renewal. This is a demanding role that requires strong organization, leadership, priority management, forecasting, and interpersonal skills.
You will mostly interact with customers in the later stages of their subscription period. You will have pricing conversations and support customers in making the decision to continue their relationship with Motivosity.
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align with customer goals
- You will discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Develop playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
- Organization: Our ideal applicant has an aptitude and flair for automation and workflow procedures
- Emotional Intelligence: The capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Core Skills: Empathic, self-awareness, strong social skills, self-regulating
- Teamwork: Working together (both internally and with customers) to foster a collaborative environment where people actively share information, rely on each other's expertise, deliver on commitments, and trust one another.
- Growth & Opportunity Mindset: Seeing challenges as an opportunity. Enthusiasm for learning and propelling the business forward.
- Core Skills: Fosters Open Communicator; Accountable; Ability to be coached & developed and vice versa; Influencer
- Core Skills: Expectation Management; Problem Solver; Results Oriented; Strong Product Knowledge
- Entrepreneurship: The ability to develop, organize, and manage your "business" with passion, drive, and creativity.
- Core Skills: Continuous Learning; Strategic Agility; Professionalism / Executive Presence; Vision & Action
At Motivosity, our core values are (1) Stay Young, (2) Serve Others, and (3) Love What You Do. We believe in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right.
Get in on all the awesome at Motivosity
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid HSA Medical
- Unlimited Paid time off and flexible work schedules
- Onsite Gym
- Provide Macbook Air
- Flexibility with remote work